Tuesday, April 30, 2024

I miss them here and I miss them there .


After 36 hours of travel, I thtink I mostly slept for the first two days back home.  The highlight of my day seems to be to make my morning coffee around 5 am then go sit in my chair and wait for the sun to come up.   
We have a big old farm house in Canada , it has at  times been home to 4 generations .. but today its just me.  It is a strange feeling .  My plan was to go out to Newfoundland and join Julie for a couple weeks.  The discount airlines does not start their summer scedual for another week, so here I sit.  I like the peace and quiet, but I think it would have been better to ease into it.  I look back over the last month and I realize how incredibly busy we were.  Certainly not a lot of time by myself.   We had several different things going on every single day.  Here are a few photos of our days at random.   







































In just 4 days I will be heading to the airport and going out to see Julie and the kids  .  I am sure that Amelia will have me busy again but for now I sit and think about how blessed we are to have so many good friends and great experiences but for now , I miss them here and I miss them there . 


 

No comments: