Monday, February 26, 2018

When disaster strikes.

Last night Jengish was contacted by a friend of his who is living and working in Russia.  There was a fire at the parents house in Bishkek, and they are in need .  Absolutely everything has been lost, but lives have been spared.  Senior mother and father and 94 year old grandmother made it out safe. 

We will see what we can do to help with renovations. Our Friend Kodor will go over this week to see what is needed.  They may come to the guest house for a few days until they can sort things out. clothing furniture, bedding .. basically they will have to start over.  If anyone would like to help with this I am sure that they will be blessed.   

No comments: