Welcome to the WISH BOOK for the Christmas Season 2023.
I remember the excitement as a child when the wish book came out. I would pour over it over and over for hours, circle things I wanted, and fold the pages over hoping that my parents would see.. It was a way of asking with out coming right out and asking.
Its funny, I still have a hard time coming right out and asking, but as a voice for those who have no voice, it is an uncomfortable feeling I have learned to deal with. Fortunately , you our friends and sponsors are gracious, and have even been contacting us to ask when the catalogue will be coming out .. So here we go. Sticking with the theme of The twelve days of Christmas . I will present the wishes all at once now, and then over the next 12 days I will highlight each of the wishes
Christmas In the orphanages and institutions.
Many of those that we work with require medical assistance of one kind or another. We are connected with several organizations that will either provide free or reduced cost care , but we still face expenses that we do not have other means to cover . The average need is between $50 to $100 a person for required treatment.
1. Lyubovs dream Several years ago she survived cancer on her arm. Today she has a dream of having a food processor, she has no opportunity to buy it and she would be happy to receive such a gift for Christmas. $75
2. One man who lives in Rehabilitation centre . He was recently diagnosed with HIV and is receiving treatment. He has a talent for repairing cars and dreams of having repair tools. He would be happy to receive such a gift for Christmas. $90
3. She is now raising one daughter and also lives in the rehab center. She dreams of receiving a Christmas Gift one day. We would like to get her a set of dishes for the kitchen, a set of pots. $60
4. Hello, my name is Mirgul Currently I study in KRSU University. My parents live in a village. Because of poor medical service in our village I never have been at the eye doctor before. My need and wish to buy an eye glasses. $100
4. Hello my name is Nargiza. My Christmas wish is to have kitchen utensils and a blender, thanks $40
5 & 6. I have a couple wishes to add to the Catalogue they are two families that have the same desire...... to have an oven. $80
|Down load this image and print it out to put in a gift card for that hard to shop for person.
Every year we finish off the catalogue with a BIG ASK for the
We have been able to sell one yurt for enough to rebuild the other, and we would like to purchase 2 new yurts . They will be $1400 each. this will give us increased capacity at the kashar