Saturday, September 07, 2019

Fun day in Bishkek


As I am starting to feel better, I am seeing more and more the blessings around me. Things like the slow time we are able to spend with Aiden, nlike our daily visit in the hot tub is just my speed.    I can see that with every single trial I have faced, God has brought comfort and encouragement . We truly are blessed . 

I am also blessed that our team cares so much for the kids on the farm. Today they took everyone to the city to do some fall shopping.

 



Last spring the boys had asked if I would take them paint balling, I told them that was they kind of thing that the Espanola team would do.  Well I had forgotten all about that , but the boys didn't.  An extra blessing was how quickly the team jumped on that, and after shopping they made that dream a reality. 


After paint ball they all went out for a great supper to finish the night .. what a day.



No comments: