Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Boxes on there way.....

As we are preparing for Christmas and recognising the impact that we can make , I can't help but think of the Samaritans purse Boxes that are being packed all over North America and Europe this week... We were involved with that again this year, ...though this year it meant a whole lot more to us.
I stood and Watched as they local Ambulance drivers donated their time to travel around collecting all the boxes to bring them to the main depot.... As I watched Case after case of them... I think over 500 boxes in total go out the door, It was all I could do to hold back the tears.... something I have not had much success at lately.... I did not see boxes going out, I saw all our little friends patiently sitting in the circle waiting there turn to receive a box, then siting with bewilderment as they were scared to let themselves believe that it was actually for them.....

No comments: