*We have been blessed to be able to cover Tanya's need at the mens home and those families from the dump.
* Vera's request for gifts for children and for the family that she is working with have also been covered .
* Tokmok baby orphanage fruit covered
* we have delivered 150 tons of coal and continue to deliver more every day.
*We have purchased $1000 worth of vitamins and have half of that covered.
* a couple large food and clothing drops at the homeless shelter.
* one sheep for a family to deliver.
*We have also had a couple of the sets of camping gear covered.
*we have also received donations for Christmas at two smaller orphanages.
*Now for food hampers, we are hoping deliver 100 Christmas hampers this year and have 50 of them covered.
*we do have a couple pizza parties covered so far as well ..
We are doing great, but please don't panic and think that you have missed your chances to be a blessing, we still have about $6000 worth of possibilities to choose from.
So here is what is left
Red river orphanage $750
Chui region Orphanage $750
Blind society 200 x $5 = $1000 $500 to go Small home orphanage we help in Bishkek $250
Ivonofka Children's treatment center = $500
vitamins $500 Christmas food hampers 50 x $20 = $1000 Camping gear 8 x $150 = $1200
*along with these items we will have an almost unlimited number of blankets, rice, coal, orphanage food and cleaning supply deliveries .
Thank you to everyone who has donated, shared, and challenged their family and friends to make donations .. every little bit has made a big difference.