Friday, October 09, 2009

Please remember Aipery

One of my 16 favorites I spent time with today has just been rushed to the hospital with a heart problem... Aipery is so dear to us, many of you sent her birthday greetings in the spring... I just got back from the hospital... they have her sedated and will not be doing anything until morning...
I on the other hand will be about my fathers business all night ... First light I will get our friend who is the heart Dr and go back to the hospital with Turat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In prayer for Aiperi and you all,

Dan :)

Hilary Marquis said...

John,

We will be "remembering" Aipery and all of you tonight. Keep us updated as you can.

Hilary

Unknown said...

Oh John!!! Please please pass along that I am thinking of her. I am sending prayers for her. And a big hug. I hope everything will be ok.