Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Edventures part two



THE DREAM OF THOUSANDS OF ORPHAN CHILDREN

The 6th Annual McJoyful Christmas
will be starting on December 24th!

One AMAZING group (motivated by
the wild Elliott brothers) has raised
over $10,000 already!

Remember, just $10 will give an
orphan child a trip to McDonalds,
a Happy Meal and a year's supply
of vitamins!

And the greatest gift of all ... each child will know that they have a 'Daddy' in
heaven who loves them VERY much!


THE DREAM OF A YOUNG UKRAINIAN LADY




When I first met my wife, Natasha,
she was singing on the worship team
of the BIG church in Kiev.

Today, she is the worship leader of
that church (with more than 25,000
members) ... her worship team alone
has more than 170 people!

It really is awesome, because she
never 'clawed' for the position, she
knew it would be hers if it was God's
will for her life. WOW! I told a friend a while ago, "You know, I think my wife
actually has bigger potential than I do!" He said, "Ed, you just noticed that now?!"

Well, my friends, I'm glad that I believe ... and that YOU have helped me (and
those around me here) to continue to believe that dreams really CAN come true!

With love, IN Jesus' mighty name,
Ed

Loads of Love
76 Sandys Street
Chatham, ON, N7L 4Y5
Email: edward_dickson@yahoo.com
On the web! www.loadsoflove.org

No comments: