Friday, December 29, 2006

CHRISTMAS JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise God!!!!!!!! We had excellent time for joy in Christmas!!!!!!
We are visit seniors and make a sweet presents and package with food. They were very happy!

Some people are really cried. It was Great Joy for them!!!!!!!
And we are did party for seniors and Kids also. Seniors and Kids together!!!!!!
It was a Big celebration of Christmas with good food and sweet presents for kids!!!!!!Praise God for this opportunity to give Joy for people in Christmas Day!!!!!!

Thanks my dear God!!!!!!!




Here is a letter I received from Lenya today. It is such a blessing to me because the people in these photos are people that I know and have had the privilege of helping. Over the Christmas when we celebrate with such excess, I often find myself thinking of these very friends. It is a blessing to me to know that although we are on the other side of the world, the church is lifted up and God is glorified..... You know what I think? I think that God can actually do it without us, he just likes to have us along for the company !

No comments: