Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Foster home and Orphanage get blessed .

Our friends began their Christmas celebrations at an orphanage for street kids.. but before going there she had an extra stop. Dave.. the restaurant owner I told you about who was donating the meal for the orphanage, heard about a small foster home we have been helping. He asked our friend to bring them a small donation... almost 75 lbs of meat products... this is such an incredible blessing for them. Then it was off to the orphanage where each child got a hamburger and a bag of treats...

Did I mention that this is an orphanage that is for street kids? every time I am here I am overwhelmed when I look around at the size of some of these "street kids"
This is another friend of ours who helps keep things rolling .. the kids love her..
There is a small coffee house that our friends help at as well. When they were telling the kids there about the parties, they all wanted to be a part of it as well.
so they helped prepare all the gift bags and even put on a special program for the kids com-pleat with music and games ..

It was a great time for all... Thank you again... I know you here it from me, but now watch this video and here it from them .

No comments: