Saturday, December 11, 2010

735 to go !

$3675 to go in the Christmas pie Challenge. I can remember last year being this close and thinking how awesome it was and at the same time in the back of my mind thinking How am I going to make this work... thats 1265 kids that will get something for Christmas this year that otherwise might not get anything... we have only until midnight tomorrow ( Sunday ) if you want to see your donation count for a pie in the face... I was looking over on the side of the blog and noticed how close some of our challengers are. Thought I would give them a little shout out now so that if you where not sure who to have a pie thrown at, you would have an idea who to " Take down" ... like
Hilary...........$95
Melissa.........$145
Amanda.......$145
Lori...............$215
Blair..............$255

No comments: