Saturday, December 04, 2010

Pay back time

OK so it's pay back time and I need your help.

For the last two years I have been on the receiving end of a pie in the face. One delivered by Bekah

and One delivered by Julie ....
Right now they are both well on their way to having the donations in to take a pie in the face.. and I would love to be the one to do it.
Sunday night at 6:00 pm is our church Christmas party, and I think it would be a great time to see the pies fly.. I know we have a week to go in the challenge , but it sure would be fun to do these pies tomorrow and get a sneak preview of some of the excitement to follow.
If you have not already done so, follow this link to www.actofkindness.blogspot.com and make a donation. Remember $5 will bring Christmas to an orphan / needy child . it is tax deductable, and will also be matched $ for $ toward the on going efforts of LAMb and the incredible work that they do.

2 comments:

Carrie DeLille said...

Oh my goodness. I am seeing all these videos and I just laugh and I cry and I thank one and all!

Carrie DeLille said...

:o)