Sunday, June 13, 2010

WHEELS UP !

Three hours before the girls were scheduled to depart, we got word that the airport and the borders were closing ... but we just got word that they all made it through the first boarder crossing...

I am shaken by the stark reminder of the situation ... As we rejoice, the same man that sent us the wonderful news moments later sent me word about a friend of his..

I please to pray after my friend in [Zhalal]-[Abade], it and family is located at problem. Do not have nothing to eat they. all stores are broken
[by 9: 20: 22 PM] Of talant: they to fear


and the reality hits... What is it..why are our loved ones on that plane, yet others suffer...

I am so thankful to all our friends in Central Asia who have worked so hard to deploy our precious cargo... and I think of the relief that they must be feeling right now to know that they have done their part...

Thank you to all who have been following along....

Next stop Moscow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, We will be praying for the safe return of the girls... please let me know if they need to come in to NY. I would be happy to help anyway I could,
Marleen