Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The show must go on.

Well the show must go on... The girls are now working on videoing everything that they wanted to share here in Canada, and we will continue our schedule. It will not be the same with out them, and we are disappointed but one day we will understand what has happened. In a few hours they will board the over night train for Krevaroge for the 10 our trip.

So the next big day... do you remember... JULY 1 Till JULY 7 is match week. every dollar sent will be matched up to one years budget. and remember we will start the week off with a picnic fundraiser done Kyrgyz style... I guess it means that I will be doing the cooking not the girls.

I was talking to them this morning before they begin a new adventure, and they wanted to thank everyone themselves.


My dear brothers and Sisters,
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to go to Canada. it was God's will that we didn't go, but we are going to Krivoy Rog to help a girl there. I like this idea. For a long time I have dreamed of helping in an orphanage and now my dream is being fulfilled. I am happy for what you have done for me. I can't write how happy I am that you helped me. I will try very hard to justify your work
your lovely daughter Aipery

Thank you so much for supporting me and helping me to go to kyrgyzstan. I was hoping to bring my friends Apery and Altynai home with me for the summer so that you could meet them and see what incredible girls they are, but God had a different plan. Now we are on a new adventure and I know that since everyone worked so hard to try to bring them to Canada, it could only have been God who closed that door. Please pray for us and our trip to Krivoy Rog.
Thank you,
Emma

Dear Friend,
I want to thank you for your great job that you have done for me. I appreciate your help and I see how much you love me and I want to say the same, that I love you. I was praying for this trip to come to Canada but I also was thinking about whatever it will be I will accept it because God knows what's better for us. We will spend a beautiful summer helping a young lady in Krivoy Rog to work in the orphanages. I know that John is still working on our visas and I keep praying for this. But most of all I want to say thank you that God made us to know each other. Thank you for your love and supporting us. I will pray for you.
With best wishes,
Altynai

No comments: