Friday, May 07, 2010

Shoe shopping

I am looking at the suroundings of where Emma is sitting , and I know that she is at shashleek place... Humm last night it was fish and today shashleek... not bad for my little vegitarian..... hahaha

Here is a photo from one of the art classes that she is teaching for little kids at the knowlege store

While she was buisy teaching, Sergey and Anya had Ed running......

After all the trips to the dentist, it was looking close, but as it turns out, there was enough money to make sure that the kids had shoes for the summer... they have still been whereing their winter boots, and things were getting a bit rip when they would ome in from playing and take those boots off... We figured what better time ten when Ed was there to take them all to the Bazaar... It is nice to see my friend and driver Isar in the photo's as well...

1 comment:

Ivy Lee said...

I love seeing familiar faces. Isar's, the kids, Anya. I'm glad things are still moving along in Kyrg. You and your team continue to amaze me. And Emma looks happy :)