Sunday, November 22, 2020

Calling each by name .


Look up into the heavens. Who created all the stars? He brings them out like an army, one after another, calling each by its name. Because of his great power and incomparable strength, not a single one is missing.

  I have a confession, As hard as I try to keep on top of things, I just can't keep everyone strait.  We have been working so hard to get coal,  winter cloths and food delivered to people in need .. not just those we normally help but so many others who find them selves in a hard situation .. they are friends and family of people we know.  They are people we shop from or family and friends of people we shop from. They are people that are on the radar of other NGO's who simply do not have the resources to help at this time. They are people who have heard we might be able to help and  sought out help from us. They are people that have been referred to us by different government and hospital workers .. They are PEOPLE ... Each and every one of them is special and although I have lost track of who some of them are , NOT ONE SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS MISSING 

We have several friends out bringing help and supplies and each day I know who to expect updates and reports from .  This morning I got some update photos from Vlad that I was not expecting .. 25 families .. I don't know who they are or what their story is. I don't know how they found us or how we found them .. and You know what ... I didn't ask ! I was just so thankful that today they are warm and today they have food .. and I rest in knowing that He knows them all by name. 




No comments: