Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Opportunity to Bless.

In case any one was wondering, the celebrations continue in Kyrgyzstan.. Or friends have been busy making the rounds .. Lots more photos to come . Below our friend Talant is visiting with a special friend to some of the families that we have been helping through the year. Like Ibek below ..

I have shared about my friendship with Talant on the blog here a few months ago... He and his wife Acel have been such a blessing to us ...


as well as a blessing to so many that have traveled to Kyrgyzstan as well.. They are just great people.. We are especially excited that they are the new house parents for the Day Springs home. They are the family that I entrusted my own Daughter to, so it just makes sense to me that they be the family that we entrust other children to...

Every area that we are involved from the kids to the seniors, Acel is an active part of...


As soon as the LAmb team is on the ground in Kyrgyzstan in March, the final registry will be done and the home will begin receiving kids, then the real work will begin for Acel and Talant. I was excited to hear that the first week of March Acel and Talanty have an opportunity to go to a conference in Turkey for a week. This will be such an incredible blessing for the two of them.
Talants work has agreed to cover all his expenses, as well as 1/2 of Acels expenses if she would like to go.
Now Acel did not ask, and I know that she never would , But I also know that without some outside help, this is totally out of the realms of possibility for them.. Acel will need to come up with $550. We will certainly do what we can personally to help them with this.. But I just thought I should mention it and see if anyone else wants in on this blessing...

Bellow is a little video I found that we had made a couple years ago.. Julie called it Ode to Acel

No comments: