Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wow...

Things are coming along great for this next trip into Central Asia. The tickets will be bought this week... The Mad money Fund is over the top... I am so excited to see what this fall has in store.
I know that there are a lot of projects on the go that many of you are a part of... mattresses, tuition's, baby food, birthdays, and operations just to name a few...
Next week, I will have to start transferring money and collecting crisp US bills... By bringing it with me we can save a bundle in money transfers. so without sounding forward..it's time to get the donations in. Thank you to everyone for being a part of something special.

1 comment:

Karen D said...

I was so glad to see your fund raising thermometer go over the top! I was a little worried about that! I'm looking forward to your new adventures.
Karen D