Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Stay with me through the dark and bring me home !"

As we reach out to those throughout Central Asia that are living in the dark corners of society, It brings me great hope and comfort to know that we are not alone... You were there ... Over and over this is confirmed... At times, I have barrel head long into situations that are so far beyond my ability, yet You were there ... when I faced the storms You were there ....Even when Julie and the girls were not with me , I was not alone... You were there
From the moment I began this journey, You were there ....






Thank you to every one that continues to support the work we are doing either on a one time , or on going basses..... As darkness comes to our loved ones , I can share with them that for me You were there , and you will be there for them....



Proof in point is my post from a couple days ago I shared a need, and in only a couple days we are almost half way to meeting this need.... because You were there...

No comments: