Thursday, June 11, 2009

Recovering well

Aigoola is doing well... the Dr said that the operation was a success... there were two large stones removed... similar to the ones below... ( I have the real photo on it's way)...
Now you did not need to see that any more then I needed them to save the stones for me to see...lol.... but they are waiting in a jar for us when we return... I wonder if there is a market for them on eBay... hummmm
Torat is heading into the City now, and he will stay with mom at the hospital until she is recovered... as is the custom / rule, hospitals do not provide food or post opp care... that is the families responsibility... I guess that's one way of keeping people from staying at the hospital longer then needed...

I just spoke with Altynai, and she will head over to the hospital and take over for Torat so he can go back home to look after the family...

1 comment:

Cindy LaJoy said...

Thanks for the updates on Aigula! We have been praying for her and the family. Love that hospital care in Kyrg~!! hahaha~!