Thursday, May 07, 2009

stand by me - all around the world :)

I received this video from one of my friends in Canada .. the message simple read ......

Just wanted you all to know there are many standing by....

As I watched the video I was so encouraged.... it reminded me again that together we Can make beautiful music.... Thank you for everyone that has stood by me and in turn the HELPLESS HURTING and the LOST , not just here in Central Asia, but in the many other countries around this world that friends of PI are restoring HOPE and DIGNITY ....

Even if you are on a slow connection, this is still worth down loading.... do like I did press play, then go have a nap....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome....It takes a village to raise a child.....and many nations to raise a world.........I like the slogan "alongsideafrica" has..."You may only be one person in this world, but you can be the world to one person"....thanks Johnny for being the world to many, old and young, rich and poor, strong and weak...

Blessings

Dan :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for standing beside our Treasures where ever you find them, for those of us who never will stand beside them in person and for those of us who have not made it there yet.

"Stand By Me". Indeed!!

♥ EJR&S

Julie and John Wright said...

That was inspiring....I will stand by you forever....together there is strentgh......
Love Julie

Jack and Carol Wessel said...

Can sleep so i am chatting with the Master about you and standing by.

Anonymous said...

I loved this video so much!
The blog just keeps hitting my heart day after day. Missing you John, But so glad to know you are where you're suppose to be!

much love, Hannah Bailey :)