Friday, May 22, 2009

Thank you







Joan Marie Lehman - April 7th, 1933-May 15th, 2009


As you know my mom died last week and her funeral was Wednesday. This has been very hard for us and I wanted to say Thank You to all of you who read the blog. I was truly blessed to read all the comments from you who are praying, who love us and were there for us. So many came to the visitation and the funeral, sent cards, wrote to John and called. Many made sandwiches, sent flowers and delivered food.


I can say with joy in my heart that we are well cared for.

2 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

Julie,

I am so sorry for your loss. We will pray for a safe trip home for John. I hope that having him home will help to heal all of your hearts. Sometimes you just need a hug from the one you love!

Love,
Hilary

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely post today Julie. What a beautiful picture of Mrs Lehman and tribute to her. We once again extend our warmest condolences and know we are with and remembering you, John, Emma and Behak during this time. Safe travels John.

Nicole & Brian