Thursday, May 28, 2009

Home

I thought I better get on and do a post to let everyone know that I am home safe and sound...
The last 2 1/2 months have been an incredible adventure, and lives have been changed and more HOPE and DIGNITY has been restored then I could ever have imagined... Over the next few weeks I will go through my photo's and start posting some of the untold stories...
I am thankful to all you who have supported, to my co-workers at PI who work to keep the system rolling, to all our workers and friend in Central Asia who give daily to help those around them... to those that where my standard in difficult times, and mostly to Julie and the girls who sacrificed so that I could remain until this work was com pleated...

2 comments:

Jack and Carol Wessel said...

Welcome home. Rest, you have earned it. Wish we were free to come down this weekend, but we are not. We look forward to seeing all of you this summer.

David and Jayne Schooler said...

John, Julie and girls....our journey together continues....see you this summer...