Friday, March 30, 2007

MMMM.MMMM GOOD


If adoption was aloud from Xxxxxx, I would have brought this little boy home with me. This is a photo of him enjoying special baby food that we brought to the orphanage. One of the first goals when coming to a new orphanage, is to make sure the kids get good food to eat.
We are not alone . Hear is a letter I just received from a friend that is adopting a little girl from Central Asia.


Is anyone you know going over to Central Asia soon? I am having trouble shipping formula over to our girl. I made an internet order on the 17th of March and it's just sitting in the airport waiting for clearance. We brought over special premie formula for Xxxxx, but she needs more. I am running out of ideas. I hope it's ok to ask, but if someone is going over soon, could I send some formula with him/her

This may not seem like an earth shattering problem considering all that we have seen, but stop for a moment and put yourself in this new mothers shoes. Not only has she had to leave her new daughter on the other side of the world, but now she is told that the food is running out!

If you have the time, please take a moment and pray for this situation
Blessings John

No comments: