Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The impact of a changed life!



Walking the hallways of an orphanage and wondering why on earth would any parent give these precious lives away. Standing on the edge of a garbage dump and watching many people search and dig for something...anything that they can sell or use. Visiting a 45 year old lady in the hospital that is "full" of infection....yes she is in the hospital but,if not for the care of a woman named Lena...well, she would not make it. So many lives being impacted...but if I am being truly honest, it is my life that is being impacted at the greatest level. My life and my voice, my gifts, my talents and abilities will be used to be the voice for the ones that have no voice...my life changed again...for the better.

posted by sammyweltenpi at Wednesday, March 14, 2007 |

No comments: