Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sam says " Sometimes I scare even myself!"


It was gift giving day in the village Orphanage in Central Asia. John Wright's mother had organized some donations of knitted blankets..hats and mitts. It was great opening the hockey bag and letting the orphans pick out hats and such. Sorry, I could not help it...I had to get into the act. What can I say? I have a big head! lol! Oh well, the kids had a good laugh and it was awesome to see the smiles on their faces as they put on some homemade stuff. Way to go Mrs. Wright! It was a huge blessing to those kids.

Its hard to express the feeling when I see a photo like this.... I know those Kids, I recognise the hats, and I see my hockey bag sitting there on the ground. I feel so blessed to work with organizations like Possibilities International and Loads of Love. They really are the voice for those without a voice.

Don't forget to check out Sams blog for more updates
WWW.possibilitiesinternational.blogspot.com

No comments: