Sunday, March 18, 2007

News from Amanda

It's official!! I'm returning to Africa summer 2007!! I got my acceptance yesterday and I am really excited to be returning! I had a conference call last night with the rest of the staff team, and that just increased my excitement and passion to go back!
WOO Support raising scares me, it really does. But since the very beginning, I told God that I wasn't going to doubt His ability to provide, after all, He does own all the banks in the world! It truly has been a test of my faith, and my faith has grown so much through trusting God!
So, I refuse to be stressed or overwhelmed by the task that lies ahead, but am determined to trust my Provider.HOO!!

We have known Amanda for a long time. She was one of those little kids that would come to Sundayschool by herself, and stay for the whole service. I can See her standing up in the front row by herself or with one or two friends. Today Amanda is not standing there any more, she is off to University, but standing in her place are 30 or 40 other kids......ANY support of Amanda is seed in god soil..
We will be able to follow her summer progress at

www.amandaafrica.blogspot.com

No comments: