Sunday, February 21, 2021

I hear a lot of stories !

I hear a lot of stories !.  this is something that all our team tells me.  Today I am not going to share these stories, but I will share some pictures and as you look at them try to  imagine some of the stories.. in fact I don't think you could imagine .   


Here is an update from Tanya this morning .  

"Hallo everyone. I begin take food. Everyone gives you a lot of greetings and thanks a lot. People say that only we don't forget and help... People make us a lot of good words. Yes, I am busy , and we are little tired, but it is very nice to bring help to the home of a needy family.   I hear a lot of sad stories and thank God that through you blessings go into families where there is need.. Thank you very much to all who support us. ,🙏🙏🙏"
















Here is some more great news.  The funding is in place for the dentist chair we posted about yesterday.  This will be such a great blessing.  

No comments: