Sunday, March 27, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel

I have looked through my photo's but I don't have an original of the project wing of the home.. it was the darkest place, un like the photo below, it did not even have vinyl on the floors... I remember is looking down the long dark hallways and noticing the light coming in the window, and thinking no mater how bad this is, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel . Now that is more then just the physical light that we can see, but we actually see the changes that are taking place and know that it is the Light in this dark place that is making the greatest difference


I know that it's not my bright shinning face , or the thoughts of class that is drawing these men, but it is the hopes and promises that draw them to the light


Tomorrow morning we have Bekah and Julie teaching at the University most of the day, Lyn and I will go to Dayspring to meet with the new concrete guy to look at pouring a patio there, as well as discuss the new floor for the men's home.. he is quoting 1/3 of the last guy.. then we will meet with Larisa, and make sure things are rolling for the burned out apartment.. then hopefully I can go in to the bank in Bishkek to pick up some money to pay for all this..hahaa.

No comments: