Friday, October 19, 2007

Touch down

Friday, October 19, 2007

Team K07 has arrived in Central Asia
The team from Goderich has arrived in Central Asia.Sorry about no pictures as of yet but I will try to update everyday and from this day forward have a pic to go along with the post.Everyone is doing well to this point. Michelle Findlay borrowed my converter plug for her curling iron and the cover came off so she tried to pull the plug out of the wall socket....hello....you guessed it....220 volts baby! Shazzaaaam! Peter now finds his wife more "electrifying" than ever. She is fine folks...Connie MacVicar is missing one bag of luggage. We are working on getting it. Please pray...all her personal items are in it. Steve Root decided to have "beef tongue and cheese" today for lunch...hello....he is a "freakshow" with a gut of steel! I love the guy...he is hilarious and a real trooper. For some reason he and Pastor Scott enjoy picking on me...and you know me I never deserve any of that.Anyways...gotta jet....get some sleep....gotta get over my jetlag.Will update tomorrow with pictures.
Sam out
Posted by sammyweltenpi at Friday, October 19,

No comments: