Monday, April 09, 2007

CAN YOU DO THIS.....?


Julie and I travel quite a lot and have had opportunity to share with many different people, and I could not tell you how many times I have had people say



" I have always wanted t go on a missions trip, but I don't have any special skills, I really don't know how much use I would be".

well let me tell you... the projects are the excuse to go, the people are the reason.For the children in this photo, this could very well be the first time that they have sat on someones knee and had a cookie. It might be the first time in months that they have been held. so I would say

"If you can do this.....you are qualified to go!"






P.S. A couple months ago I posted this photo of Robin being pee'd on. It was not the most faltering photo of her. I thought I should post the one above so you could see the real Robin.

No comments: