Thursday, January 11, 2007

Update from PREVIOUS POST "EDventures "


Remember Vadim an orphan with a dream? Well for him, his dream has come true !
Here is part of an email I just recieves from Ed.

I had a bunch of bids on Vadim's painting ... you know what the highest one was? ... $1000!!! So I had some people from Halifax (who were coming over for McJoyful Christmas) bring a brand spankin new laptop with all the bells and whistles that Vadim ever dreamed about ... we gave it to him on December 25th! Here's a picture of him with his new laptop!
I got so excited about the results with Vadim's computer that I registered a new site (to rival ebay on the net! :)
edbay !!!
So soon edbay.org will be up and running and allow people to bid on orphans artwork and go further teaching the orphan kids how to fish!



to view original post click here

No comments: