Wednesday, September 02, 2009

It's nice to get good news...

Aipery is the young girl that all you readers wrote to wish her a happy birthday to. She is also from the family that was sponsored to start up a mattress factory.... Aipery has decided that it would be a good thing for her to go to a sewing institution to learn the business side of thing.... Yesterday was her first day of school. Such a big step, but she rose to the occasion... here is the report.....
Hi John Julie and girls! I want to say big greetings from Aipery. She is doing very well in her new place in the seamstress`s school. She is being leader and head of her group. She is so happy that she is studying here and she told us that the teachers are very nice and kind. Yesterday Talent and I went to visit her . She lives in a domotary ( I don`t know how to write and say I think you understood me, sorry). For these 2 or 3 days she earned to herself respect from her friends and roommates. So everybody listens her and they asked her to be a head of their group.She surprises for that and thinks this is her place. Today she came to my house I gave her 100 soms to get a notebook and I bought smaller towel for her . I had 450 soms left money from Issik-Kul lake trip and I used that . So this is Aipery`s story. It`s getting cold now here. Buy for now and looking forward to see you very soon. Blessings and much love Acel.

No comments: