Monday, November 06, 2023

On time and on Budget

Work is coming along on schedule and on budget.  Its a good thing because for the next couple days we have to catch up.  Today the boys will be helping the village to repair the village water system . Sergey is going to the city to get winter tires on the bus and pick up a couple of water pumps for the holding tanks . Then starting  tomorrow we will be delivering coal  for a day or two.  

In case you missed it, I have a birthday coming up, and for my birthday I would like to take a bunch (40 kids) including a small orphanage,  bowling and out for supper .  Here is where I need some help.  the bowling is right beside the bazar , and I would love to be able to get them all winter boots .  My guess is that this will be about $800 for everything.  



 

No comments: