Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Helping the rehab centre

Todays coal deliveries included another bulk delivery to one of the rehab centres that we work with .  



Along with the coal they also received a large delivery of staple food supplies.  This like minded shelter does a great job and makes such a life changing difference for those that they work with . I am blessed that we are able to help them like this . Thank you to everyone who has had a part in the deliveries . 


On the home front, I was not able to make it on the flight to Newfoundland yesterday, and see our new grand daughter.  I can not seem to shake the cough  and am still testing positive for Covid, so I decided to hunker down a bit longer. I am on day 12 so should not be much longer .. praying for a full recovery before Julie returns on Saturday . 

 

No comments: