Friday, July 08, 2011

"It to hurt for me write for you my eyes full of tears."




This mornings report from Anya

"We visit babushka, we not find here in her apartment. We talk with her neighbors and she said what Babushka have now stroke and she with here ( brother or some people) and other what she said what His mom sold him for 100som for people from Kazahstan. In this situation I don’t know what need to do. OHHHHhhhhhhh My heart more and more cry what we need pray for social workers in Kyrgyzstan who really will work special for kids not for money. It to hurt for me write for you my eyes full of tears. I see again and again how our country is pure, in this time I not say about pure for money I want to say about pure for heart ( not have love. Of course if not have love, people not have compassion, not have sympathy ) and more and more understand what God is LOVE. People need God. I pray for my heart what it not will never start love die. Last time I see more and more how God show me people who have not love. And more and more I pray for my heart. How we can show for people God if we will haven’t LOVE."

We have begun the search to try to find and return our young friend. Like Jayne said on her blog... We have known all along that it goes on, and have spoken out about it in the past, but it sure hits home when it happens to a friend....


Bellow is a photo of us at Easter supper last year in the village
I think that in the letter, It is clear what Anya's hearts cry is... she asks what we need to do, and she knows the answer... To pray for social workers in Kyrgyzstan... At LAMb we talk about the three parts of our team... I think this situation exemplifies the need for ALL three .. Our part they have dubbed " Search and Rescue" and that we will do... But it is comforting to know that when, and I am believing WHEN we do find him, David and Jayne will be there to help restore him, but most comforting to know is that while this is going on , Lynn and Ruby will continue to work tirelessly with the Government in Kyrgyzstan to address this type of issue and to help them to put safe guards in place to see that this type of thing Stops... otherwise... where would we get the strength to continue.

Next week , Ruby will return to Kyrgyzstan, please lift her up in prayers.. she has so much to deal with this trip.. there are so many children like our young friend here that are depending on her and the work that she is doing. If you would like to help with some her expenses on this trip, I can assure you that this is good soil... I would hate to think that the battle was lost for the sake of a dollar.... or in this case $2.25

“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it?" Luke 15:4






LAMb International USA is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt Christian charity organization. At all times LAMb International USA retains ultimate authority to use contributions at our discretion for purposes consistent with our tax exempt purposes.

1 comment:

Lisa Brotherton said...

I am screaming inside and sobbing on the outside.
How do we stop them from throwing them in the river, John? How do we hold on to hope when it feels so overwhelming? why does it feel that those in power fight us rather than help us?
How do I continue to pray when the rage becomes so viseral....
100 soms....