Thursday, November 11, 2010

Remeberance day

Nov 11 , a day that we stop to remember those that gave their lives for our freedom... For me it has another meaning .. Nov 11th was my parents anniversary, and for the last 20 years now, it is A time that I tend to remember my father more..
I think it was my father that shaped in many ways the way I think and act now... He was a defender of the underdog.. he said that every battle was an important one and everyone deserves to have some one that will stand up for them... I often think of that when we are called to help many in need here. I remember that it was my father that my friends came to when they were in trouble.. I remember that it was My father that so many came to when life was not treating them right.. and I remember that it was my father who time and time again put what we had on the line for the sake of others.....
I did not realize the selfless manor he lived until he died, and there was nothing material to remember him by.. maybe the greatest things that he left were not the material things, but the mind set that he tried to instill in his kids ...
Today I remeber him....

No comments: