Wednesday, August 15, 2007

AND THAT LADIES AND GENTELMEN IS WHY THE REST OF THE WORLD HATES US!



I was watching David Letterman tonight, and he had a lady on showing all the "cool " new toys, and one of them was ...get this.... a bubble machine that blew flavored bubbles for your dog to play with. Dave looked at her in near disbelief and said " AND THAT LADIES AND GENTELMEN IS WHY THE REST OF THE WORLD HATES US!"
Now for all you smug self righteous Canadians who love to think that we in Canada are better than all that, let me show you exhibit A.
That's right Flavored tennis balls actually made there way into my home this week.....I am not quite sure where they came from.....I tend to miss a lot you know...., but nun the less they are there. I think ours are bacon flavored. You know one day we are going to be held accountable.....I sure hope I won't be asked to defend them!
We picked up our friends from Central Asia today. Sergy and Anya head up all the humanitarian aid that we do in Central Asia. As we drove home, we passed some monster homes. Anya asked "Wow how many families live in that house?" when we said "Just One" she said responded by suggesting how many orphanages could be helped with all that money.


How far back did we cross the line ?

No comments: