Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I Know My Redeemer Lives !


On this blog I often have "guest postings from other missions minded friends". Well this is one of those postings. There are a new group of missionaries that I wanted to highlight today. They to are living James 1:27 to the fullest. For a short time now, Central Asia has allowed international adoptions, and there is a whole group of families stepping up to the plate to provide homes for many of these orphans.


I received an email from a couple that was interested in Adoption . They needed a mountain removed, and were relying on God to do it . Well the word says that God spoke the mountains into existence , and also says that if He tells them to be removed they will. I don't want to give away the whole story, ( I will post a link to their blog as soon as it is up and running) I will let them tell you themselves.


Here is a sneak peek of some of their adventures.



"We visited the mountains today. It was beautiful! It was also about 30 degrees cooler there, and the air was a little less polluted. The water melting from the mountain tops was beautiful rushing by and the sky was clear blue complete with puffy white clouds. I was wrong, there is some beauty (other than my daughter) here in Central Asia. How anyone can look at those mountains and not believe that there is a God in heaven is beyond me! Standing in the middle of all of that made me feel very small, and also very safe. The same God that spoke the mountains into existence, cared enough to bring me halfway around the world, to meet my daughter! There is no doubt that it is only by His hand that we have come this far!."


"we had a few street children approach us, begging for money we assume. They would grab onto your arm and plead with you, it almost made me physically ill knowing what kind of lives these beautiful innocent children lead. I wish I could bring them all home. I was truly not prepared to encounter the poverty that I have seen here, I will never look at life in the USA the same again. We are a VERY SPOILED nation."



I tried to get this song to play on the blog, but it is beond me at this time so you will have to read it yourself and amagin it being belted out


Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning Who told the ocean you an only come this far? Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening Whose words alone can catch a falling star?
Well I know my Redeemer lives I know my Redeemer lives All of creation testify This life within me cries I know my Redeemer lives
The very same God that spins things in orbit He runs to the weary, the worn and the weak And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken They conquered death to bring me victory
Now I know my Redeemer lives I know my Redeemer lives Let all creation testify Let this life within me cry I know my Redeemer, He lives
To take away my shame And He lives forever I'll proclaim That the payment for my sin Was the precious life He gave But now He's alive And there's an empty grave.
And I know my Redeemer, He lives I know my Redeemer lives Let all creation testify This life within me cries I know my Redeemer lives

No comments: