Friday, November 03, 2006

Greetings All

Just a quick update for those wondering what is going on! John and the team are doing well in Central Asia and I just received word from John that the team is in a hotel at $5 a head per night. The house was a little cramped ... try 29 people ... with Nargiza and I coming tomorrow .. that's 31 .. I don't think so Tim. John took care of it! The team is staying in a hotel with hot and cold water, a TV and a stocked pond for fishing .. OH my!

Nargiza and Dylia have run us off our feet here. I am whipped. We have been in so many orphanages, handicap ministries, blind works, elderly work, .. She keeps saying .. "A team could do this, a team could do that". Well we may have our VISA problems behind us if our meeting today with a great connection comes through the way promised. I could go on and on but to say taking the 15 workers out for lunch, giving them a gift and taking them bowling was a highlight I would be understating it! We have some of the greatest saints in the world working for us in this country. What a priveledge to partner in this work. God is at work big time! In buildings and in homes the work flourishes. There is so much we can do and we trust God to help in the finances. I know that PI wants to expand its support for our overseas ministries but we need the financial support of partners in ministry.

I am looking forward to getting with the team tomorrow. It is amazing how much I have missed them.

Sam will be returning to Canada on Monday and will not be coming back to Central Asia with me. Please pray for his sister and his family. This guy has such a heart for these countries and God has raised him up for such a time as this. Many widows, widowers and orphans depend upon his calling. Pray for him and consider supporting PI.

A greeting to my church in Norwood whom I love and depend upon their prayers and support. Thank you for caring for the families of our team. Keep praying for us with Rosie at 6:00 PM every weekday evening at NPC.

You are making a huge impact in this part of the world. Seriously you have to see it to believe it. Story after story ... The half has never yet been told.

Love you 5 Hughes' I left in Norwood

Mark on your calendars the 19th at 6:00 PM at Norwood Pentecostal Church for our Report Sunday. Food, testimonies, pictures, videos, reports ... You will not want to miss it.

Pastor Ron

No comments: