Sunday, February 01, 2015

More fun from the pie challenge


Today is one of those days that I really wish I was back in Kyrgyzstan with the kds .  But I am sure that God is sparing me from certain pain.. this much me on a little plastic table clothe on one of those hills.. just think about it .. 
any ways , today was a special day for the children at Bacute.  For their Christmas, some of them wanted to go skiing, Since skiing was a little outside our budget, Emma and Jengish scawered the mountains for the perfect spot to go tobogganing 
They used a bunch of our old plastic table clothes so that everyone was all set. 
















while they were all on the slopes having a great time, Bekah was back at the apartment getting lunch and gifts ready for them 





What an awesome day , again thank you for everyone that helped us with the pie challenge, your efforts are continuing to make such a difference .

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I see so many familiar faces. I miss everyone. Looks like it was a wonderful day. I hope I can come back for a visit again soon. Love Brooke