Thursday, March 13, 2014

stepping up

I am waiting to here back how much of this storey I will be able to share here on the blog, but right now we have 7 children that a certain level of government in Kyrgyzstan is working hard to help out.  Olga  would like to help them with some of the immediate needs of these kids.  I find it appropriate that this need would come about the week that we are trying to raise funds for Olga and the work that she does .. My guess is that they will need around $50 to $75 a child.  As you know,  I do not normally do this, but I am going to give Emma the go ahead on this one before the funds have been raised .. trusting that they do come in shortly.   As soon as I can get clarification as to what the level of confidentiality they would like, I will share more, but any time orphans needs  are involved, I think we have to step up to the plate.  If you would like to be a part of this little mission.. you can donate using the donate buttons on the right side of the blog.

No comments: