Friday, March 19, 2010

Living the dream

Last night I had full intentions of catching up on posts from Thursday and Friday ..
I did manage to get Thursdays events posted, but then had company to the house .. I started falling asleep during the visit... fortunately the girls where able to carry the conversation.. so needless to say I was not able to do the next post...
It is now almost 3 am, and I thought that if the Internet was working I would try to get coughed up... then I noticed that Jayne had posted about the day, as well as the events of the weekend, so I will give you a link to her site, and go back to bed...... The journey continues

This will help keep you going until the stars align.... awake... home....Internet on .............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i honestly adore all your posting style, very useful,
don't quit as well as keep creating as a result it simply just good worth to read it,
impatient to find out alot more of your well written articles, good bye!