Saturday, April 06, 2024

Today I lead worship!

 I used to wish I could sing better or play an instrument so that I could Not just enter into worship , but even lead worship... Today I lead worship .  In the word it says " Doing that which is Holy and pleasing before God is a spiritual act of worship".  

I had the privilage of bringing 30 orphans and orphanage workers along with our farm kids to buy new summer shoes and then out to one of the top resteraunts in kyrgyzstan .. I Know that this fits into the catagory of Holy and pleasing ... Gods presence was so evident in this day. 


So our first stop was to the city to bring the kids show shpopping .. about 4 or five of the kids were new to the orphanage so they especialy needed some shoes and were very excited to have such a choice. 




Next up we took them all to a resteraunt.  They have a small zoo there which the kids realy enjoyed , but then the food.. It was so good ... we of course ordered tons of food so they could all relax knowing that they could all get some, nd even have enough for doggy bags for supper .  




This orphanage is very well cared for , and I know that they will never go hungry , but that said ... buying new shoes and going to a resteraunt is more then they could imagin .  For several of the boys they had never had shashleek before , and never been in a resteraunt. 



Our friend Tanya was out delivering seeds with her friends .. They often help her with her mny projects .. I have seen their  pictures but had never met them personaly.   So when they showed up today It was such a blessing for me to be able to pick up their check as well.  I had tried several times in the past to get together with them , who would have thought that this trip being so rushed would have been my opertunity to thank them for being such a blessing to Tanya.  Amazing how things work out . 

It ws such a great day .  So many people who God Loves were so blessed today .  Thank you to those who donated to make this day possible . 

"True religion is to visit the widdows and the orphans ......


No comments: