Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Even when it hurts


I look at this picture and my heart aches .  This young man is in his early 20s and he is working hard to better himself.  I can remember so clearly pouring over my books with teers in my eyes such that I could hardly see.  Just the thought today makes my head hurt. Having a  severe learning disability is something I live with, and something this young man will have to live with for the rest of his life .. but that does not give him reason to give up.
   I am thankful that people did not give up on me and taught me how to work around my disability, and am thankful that Vlad is not giving up on him ..
   With your help we can continue to make a difference In his life and many others .
Just don't give up on us .. even when it hurts .

No comments: