Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting ready for an exciting week


This morning Julie and Bekah brought Kim to the University with them, I stayed home to get organized for the next week. It will be a busy one. We are planing swimming lessons, for the invalid home men, now up to 14 more... We will also be bringing different orphanages to the amusement park, the skating rink and the hot springs, we will be planting gardens and renovating homes ..and the list goes on... While we were planing all this Sergey went to Mulidonofka to pick up a Babushka to bring her to the Seniors home. She was so happy, and was thrilled that there was a welcoming committee there to great her when she arrived. Sergeys Van started acting up on rout. He was afraid that he was not going to make it, but he did.. Please pray for a quick fix to this problem (and a cheep one) we don't need this right now.


Also Acel is under a lot of pressure right now, not so much with the home opening or Talant being away on Business, but there are some very serious illnesses with some of her family that we can't really go into , but it is weighing heavy on her heart.. kind of a one two punch that has left the family financially strapped with more tests and surgeries needed... Of course we will do what we can, but for now, please hold them up in prayer.




We met tonight to go over the final plans, and Isar will be here at 4:00am to pick me up to take me to the airport.


Old Neighbours out to say good buy to Alexandra as she leaves for her new home ....



Alexandra's new family out to great her as she arrives at her new home....



This just in... Olga is in Texas and would like to meet some of our friends and sponsors in the area ... if you are in the Dallas area and would like to visit Olga, please email me and I will help set it up .. sunmasterjohn@aol.com



HELLO DEAR FRIENDS! HOW ARE YOU? I AM VERY GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU AND I AM GLAD THAT YOU'D LIKE TO HOST ME FOR SOMEWHILE! AS YOU KNOW I SPEND HERE IN DALLAS TEXAS 3 WEEKS TO GET EXPERIENCE IN LEGISLATION PROGRAM. MY PERSON WHO INTERENSHIP ME VERY BUSY WITH HER OWN WORK AND SHE DOES MUCH WORK IN WOMEN LEAGUE OF VOTES. I AM NOT VERY INTERESTED IN THAT I NEED TO USE MY TIME WITH USEFUL THINGS AFTER I CAN USE IN KG AS YOU KNOW I AM NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION AND WORK WITH CHILDEN ASLO I ASSIST FOR JOHN WRIGHT IN A CHARITY ACTIVITY AND HELPING PEOPLE TO INCREASE THEIR CAPACITY. I ASK YOU TO RECOMEND ME ANY PLACE THEIR I CAN GO TO VISIT, MAY BE I CAN FIND ANY PARTNERSHIP ORGANIZATION OR VISIT SOME PEOPLE (JOHN I HAVE MUCH TIME TO VISIT FAMILY AND PEOPLE JUST GAVE THEM MY EMAIL, BECAUSE I CAN GIVE THEM MY AADDRESS) OR ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEAS???? I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE TIME HERE , I WILL GLAD TO SEE YOU SOON, I AM VERY WAITING TIME TO GO TO CA THANK YOU Olga

No comments: