Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Best Days !

Out of the blue I got a fb message from one of our boys ... he said "BEST DAYS"   It was a day with one of the teams from Espanola when they all went up to the waterfalls.  This is such a blessing. When teams come and invest time in our kids they are creating memories that the kids will cherish for years. Marat still talks fondly about a Dadushka Charlie (Grandpa Charlie) that came and spent a week teaching him and giving him the encouragement to become a woodworker.  


We have been busy the last few days with some vitamin deliveries 


as well as coal deliveries... We got a message from a friends of ours who teaches in Balachee saying that her class room is very cold, and could we help them to heat it this winter.  


Then there were more coal vitamin deliveries along with some fresh fruits and vegetables ..  One of the girls that we help had a birthday this week so Kamalla took her out for supper on her birthday as well as  some shopping for clothes and boots she will need in the winter.


 I am at the point now where I am starting to obsess as every 45 minutes I am checking on line from a few different sources to see if any more Christmas donations have come in .  I know Christmas is still a long way away , but it is so much work for our friends to bring it all together , not to mention the time to transfer funds ..  I felt a little better when I looked at my face book memories and see that every year at this time we are at about the same level , and some how every year we manage to pull it off.   So I will try to chill out a bit , and in the mean time please look over the wish list and see if there is anything that you would like to sponsor this Christmas in honor of a work mate or someone special. .









No comments: