Tuesday, January 31, 2017

We do not take it for granted .


      I am always grateful for all that we are able to accomplish through the support of so many, but about every thirty days that is exemplified for me.  I do not take it for granted when the end of the month comes and all the salaries and expenses are paid.  Every month when those needs are covered, I start to think about all the other things that were covered during the month ... and do not take them for granted. 


    I don't take for granted that when a few  families needs food and fresh milf for their babies that Jengish and Emma are able to pick out the best milk goat and give it to them. 







I don't take it for granted that when a family runs out of coal we are able to meet that need for them .







I don't take for granted that when there are so many families who don't even have any food to eat, we are able to bring them bags of groceries including a fresh duck.  
                                                                                 I don't take it for granted when the orphanages are facing a long winter we are able to deliver dome fresh meat to them 

 those late night calls when we hear of people in need and we can get there right away and bring food for them. I don't take that for granted.
 I don't take for granted that when the government makes it mandatory for all kids to have a different colour of uniform to attend school, we can move quick and make sure the  kids from the orphanages can go. 


 I don't take for granted that we have a freezer at the farm and that it is always full of meat ready to help out any families in need. 







I don't take for granted that the cellar is full of food put away for the winter, and ready to provide for others in need. 



 
I don't take for granted that we were able to support Aigoola when she was able to step in to keep a wonderful young boy out of the orphanage system.  He is doing so well on the farm, back in school, and the top of his class.. 


                                                         I don't take for granted families like Sidoola's who are such a blessing to us, heading up the building of the green house, and pouring into our kids on the farm every chance they get. 
                                                                                                                                   I don't take for granted all the vitamins that we are able to give out to people in need through our friends like Olga at her center, or Acel through several different organizations in the city 
I don't take for granted those that have donated so that kids like Marat not only is still able to see, but in a few weeks will have a final operation, so that he may even have his vision fully restored . 

                 I don't take for granted that we are able to be one step ahead of the needs so that when we are contacted by a young man saying that he has just turned 18 and wondering if he can still come to the farm, we can say yes. 

I don't take for granted our many co workers who daily reach out to those around us in the orphanages and institutions , and families in need. People like Acel and her family, Sergey and Anya and her family, Larissa and Tanya, Oleg and Vera, Vlady and Tatyana. all working tirelessly to be a blessing to others. 

 

 I don't take for granted that the farm is a place that has become a welcoming hub for people from all over the world,  where care and respect are shown to all. 


 I am thankful that in a couple weeks when the funds clear the bank, we will be taking possession of the ranch, a place were we will be able to continue to grow and be a blessing to so many in the years to come . 



I don't take for granted that every month we are able meet the payroll on the farm helping provide a sense of stability for our kids. kids who have had so much to worry about in their lives do not worry about what they will eat, where they will sleep, if they will get payed.  The will have a hope for the future.  


I don't take for granted that we are living in a land flowing with milk and honey !

No comments: