I started the morning with a text from Baktagul. She was pleased that she has paid her tuition and is ready to start university in Istambul. But she had a problem .. she needs to relocate to be closer to the school. She needed $800. I told her that I would have to post on the blog . We recently flew her back to Turkey with spending g money , payed for her visa that was not approved and then paid for the tuition . We just did not have more for her , but said we will post on the blog and she needs to pray that God will hear and answer her prayer. I sat down to do this post and I got a text from a friend who said that they felt directed by God to send for a special need ... They sent $800... I did not need to post the need , but I love the story and wanted to incourage some one else . That's why I trust Him.
I also got a message from Tanya with updates from about a dozen of the seniors she supports .. she wanted me to thank thkse of you who support her every month.
Thank you to everyone who supports this incredible ministry. If you want to support this , please put "seniors " In the memo line.









No comments:
Post a Comment