Saturday, May 14, 2011

Altynai...Alaska Hopeful #3

Hello!
 
  My name is Altynai and I am a 3rd year student at the International University of Central Asia in Kyrgyzstan.
 
Three years ago my two brothers, two sisters and I lived in an orphanage and this is the place where I met John and Julie Wright.  Since I met them, I was able to and do incredible things: I went to men's home with John and Julie, and together do things for those disabled men. Last summer I had a chance to work in Ukraine at an invalid home and orphanages. I really liked it working with these people.
 
Last fall we had here in Kyrgyzstan doctors from Alaska who were teaching how to help people who need extra help. They were looking for volunteers to help look after special needs people in Alaska and I was chosen.   I am so happy to have this opportunity to learn more ways to help, practice my English, and to see Alaska, however I don't have money for a ticket.  After we get to Alaska the program will refund most of our ticket, and we will have an opportunity to earn some money as well.. I ask you to please help me. I need a loan of money to get the ticket. 
 
I would be so thankful if you could response to my ask.
 

 

No comments: